Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

A kiddies Voldemort costume doubles as a Witch costume - just add a sparkly witches hat!
This pic was from Halloween. Which seems so recent but was more than a month ago. Where does time go? As you can see I was kitted out as a witch. Here in Australia, Halloween is only just gaining momentum. I am actually quite disappointed I didn't get to experience a real Halloween when I was little - all the chocolate I've missed out on :( This year however Mum and I dressed our windows with pumpkins (plastic) and skeletons (also plastic) and bought loads of Halloween treats. We only had one trick-or-treater come to our door, and though he wasn't in costume he did have the loveliest of manners and we couldn't help but fill is library bag with chocolate and 'Oozing Eyeballs'.
Jelly Filled Marshmallow 'Eyeballs'. Seriously addictive.

Speaking of time passing by, please excuse the long absent of late. I've had exams to deal with throughout November plus my birthday. I had TWO exams on my actually birthday as well. Even worse one of these exams were Maths. I hate Math. Isn't that a horrible way to spend your 23rd birthday?

Now exams are all over though, and guess what? I passed! This means I will be officially graduating in March. I am so relieved/proud/excited! Since finishing university I haven't been up to too much. Just working three to four days a week. I am trying to make the most of what will be my last summer holidays EVER.

Today I applied for a real world Marketing junior position. My first application since completing my degree, which is simultaneously exciting and terrifying. Hopefully I get a response.

Going to hunt down some of those left over eyeballs. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment